Sunday, December 25, 2016

Please check out THC Podcast

I've been a fan and listener of the Higherside Chats podcast for the last few years. It came at the right time for me. I had been searching for something to fill the void that was left by some of the shows that were popular at the time. For example, I loved Coast to Coast but it left me more frustrated than pleased most of the time. The hard questions weren't being asked, the commercial breaks were ruining the show. It was becoming painful.

And as my journey to become enlightened and awake to what is really going on has progressed, I needed more. A lot more. THC was coming along and growing with me , or so it felt. The shows were always right on time, the topics were the missing pieces.

Today's version of THC is evolved. Better than it has ever been: and I can only hope that it continues.

I tell people about this show. The people I know are waking up. The people who need to hear it. So if you are on this page and still haven't given THC a listen, please check it out. You won't regret it.


Go to www.thehighersidechats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment