Sunday, December 11, 2016

My Thoughts on Crrow777

Lately I have given Crrow777 a second chance, and I am glad I did.

I first heard him on the Higherside Chats a few years ago when he was brought on to discuss the lunar wave. It was an interesting show to say the least, but I had a hard time swallowing the concepts Crrow777 was saying. Mostly because he was so cagey with his thoughts that it made it hard to really get an idea what the guy was all about.

I think to judge the guy based on that first interview is premature.

Now he runs a podcast of his own, the majority of which is on YouTube. Honestly, he is a man after my own heart. His ideas and intuition is on par with what I would expect from a serous conspiracy researcher.

He definitely has something to say and it is something worth listening to. The guy has some experience in the world that serves him in a way to give him a unique perspective on events and occurrences that are of interest to our community.

Also, on his own shows, he has opened up much more than he did in the past on the THC podcast, and subsequent articles he wrote for Greg Carlwood on the THC website. Both of which just did not have the muscle behind the ideas that were needed. But now, as he has evolved as a web personality, his mind is showcased in a way that is both interesting and easy to listen to.

I am very glad that I gave Crroww777 a second chance. The information he presents is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment