Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My first magick sigil

I have become fascinated with the concept of magick.  I'm not talking about illusionist that perform for entertainment, but no bullshit, I like that too.

No, I'm referring to the concept of magick. The ability to mold events in our lives using powers we can't always explain.

Recently I dabbled with a very basic magick spell. Completely harmless and simple.

I created a sigil.

My goal was also very simple. I wasn't trying to cast a spell for all the money in the world, I just wanted something small to improve in my life.

I did the ritual as prescribed, ( details on the process are easy to find), and sat back to reap the rewards.

Actually I continued living my life and forgot about the ritual completely. But it seemed to work. 

So what really is this "magick"? 

What makes it different than a prayer, or simply focusing on achieving a goal that we want to achieve?

I'm not completely sure, but I do believe that our subconscious mind has power to affect our reality by forces we do not understand.

When a religious faithful claims that prayer and fasting works, what are they really experiencing?

They focus their energy on an idea and the results come. Of course they might be consciencly placing the power in an unknown persons control, by submitting to God, but they get arguably good results.

What about the a non religious person who makes a "dream board" and also achieves their goal?

Humans have always found ways to use this magick, and have often enjoyed the results, but I think they really don't understand the process. 

I admit I don't understand it. 

However I feel there is a power of the subconscious that has yet to be explained, but is real.

My magick sigil spell worked. 

My next step is to understand it.  

We can all enjoy the benefits of this unseen power, I hope that there is the possibility of truly being able to fully control it. 

The real power of that idea is overwhelming.

This world is much more amazing than we have been led to believe 

No comments:

Post a Comment